i had a dream i was talking to michiro endo and we was so wise and cool to talk too why was it a dream why
you can’t just turn off your computer to get away from cyberbullying thats the stupidest fucking thing i’ve ever heard of
- a cyberbullying victim shouldn’t have to leave a website that you would otherwise enjoy.
- if someones sending a victim mean/rude messages then they’re probably going to want to try stand up for themselves. that’s human nature.
- lots of cyberbullying is in conjunction to real life bullying, and deleting social networking account or not logging on anymore could make the bullying inrl worse (and if not most victims would still think this could happen)
- anything thats already been said has probably already emotionally scarred the victim
- some cyberbullying comes with dangerous threats of irl harassment and stalking
- victims of cyberbullying may also have friends they want to keep in touch with online
- being offline doesnt give any sense of security to the victim at all. the thought that people are sending them mean shit even if they’re not looking probably consumes them
cyberbullying fucking wrecked me in elementary school
I dare you to say that “turn off your computer and dont think about it” shit to my face once more time I fucking dare you
" … It’s a powerful metaphor for the path to enlightenment … This beautiful flower has only known muddy and murky water … Most people never blossom. Most people spend their life content with the murky water.” - Philosophize This!